Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I really do dislike California

So what's the deal with all these people zoomzooming around in their sporty cars and lexus's trying hard to get to where ever they need to go as fast as they can possibly go. I mean they zoom around me and there's a red light they have to stop at. They zoom around me to have to stop at in the traffic. They zoom around me in my lane just to slam on their brakes and slide into the next lane, because it's their exit is seriously right there. You gotta love these people that won't go into their off ramp lane until the very, very last minute because they think they're saving time. DUDE!! PEOPLE!! If you're already late, you're already late. There's nothing you can do about it. *sigh* They're just so rude and in a rush. I guess I shouldn't yell too loud...I used to be like that. And even now sometimes I get all hurried and in a rush. But I hope I'm not too rude.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Amen, sister! THAT'S why I'm not fond of driving on the freeways! :) And it seems like the more congested the road is, the more zoomzoomy people try to be... sigh...

Jenni said...

somebody JUST like that tried to kill me yesterday. They must have been in a hurry to get to La Crescenta. From Minnesota.

Emily said...

hahhaa - that's why Washingtonians hate Californians. ;)

Don't worry, dear. I still think of you as an Oregonian.

Of course... we'd refer to YOU as an "Oregon Driver," so... I'm not sure it's much better. ;) hehehe