Saturday, September 22, 2007

So far so good.

Well, school is going good so far. Some days are awful, some days are okay, and others are wonderful. Mostly every day consists of moments that are awful and good. I've never worked this hard in all my life that I can remember. I don't think I even worked this hard in college. Maybe the thing that comes close to it is that one summer I spent as a counselor at an all girls horse camp. Man I wish I could go back there. I miss that place. Anyways....the kids had their first 2 tests this last week in Phonics and Math. Most of them did alright. A couple didn't do so hot. But that's okay it's only their first test. I still love my job! Though I'm having a hard time balancing my school time with my home time. My apartment is suffering for it ie: it hasn't been cleaned in forever ><
But Francisco has been an amazing husband! I still can't believe I've been so blessed! He's helping so much and still asking to help me when he can. He's so wonderful! That's an understatement for sure.
Well, I must away. Just thought I'd post this little update. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear things are going pretty well in your classroom - I have been thinking about you and how it's all been going. :) Keep up the good work - I'm sure your students' lives will be blessed to have had you for a teacher!