Thursday, May 7, 2009

I got tagged!

I got tagged by my friend Molly .... a LONG time ago ... so I'm finally doing this.
**
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Being debt free.
2. Summer weather.
3. Being a mommy.
4. Camping this summer with my sister and brother-in-law
5. Going to see Star Trek and X Men Origins
6. Seeing my friends that live out of state
7. My birthday!
8. Earning an incentive from Advocare!
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Worked
2. Cried
3. Watched Treasure Hunter: Book of Secrets
4. Called many, many people re: the MDA
5. well ... I don't have any other things ....
6. I got up
7. I drank my breakfast shake!
8. I enjoyed my Spark
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Horse back riding
2. Buy a house
3. Own horses and goats
4. Dance
5. Teach ASL Linguistics
6. Train horses
7. Backpack for days in the mountains.
8. Swim

8 Shows I Enjoy...
1. Smallville
2. House
3. Lie to Me
4. Bones
5. Castle
6. Firefly (RIP)
7. Dollhouse
8. CSI NY
*****
Now I'm supposed to tag people!
So I shall tag:
Valerie
Francisco
Pat
If you wanna you can :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love reading your lists. :)

Molly Anne said...

Oh yay you did see it! :)

Did you like how your name was all by itself? ROFLOL! It WOULD NOT jus go to the next line without skipping a bunch of space. I was verra annoyed.