Wednesday, August 24, 2005

More Wedding Dresses!

I'm trying on more wedding dresses tonight at one of my bridemaid's mom's store (Jazzy). I've already tried on at least 5 and picked 3 out of those 5 and I still can't decide! hehe It's werid how much I felt like a princess and it's weird how sometimes little things make a very big difference, specially when it's a wedding dress. So I can't tell you which one I pick because my beloved fiance reads this...but as soon as I know I'll at least post that I know! *grin* And if you want to know what it looks like then you have to ask me, personnally. And that means a phone call.
I'm acting as though a million and one people read this thing...when it's probably only 2 or 3 IF that!
Okay so I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring....I know I should stop talking about it, but hey...this is the blog to do it in?! RIGHT?!?! Well, I love it and I can't stop staring at it or making it sparkle. When I'm working, when I'm driving, during commercial breaks on tv. *hehehe*
I'm a little bored...I have 1 hour and 15 min left at work..HELP ME!!!

2 comments:

Dale said...

Hi there Francisco and Kristy, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding dresses I ended up on your page. Obviously More Wedding Dresses! is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding dresses. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding dresses then drop by for a look.

Sam said...

Hi there Francisco and Kristy, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding favors I ended up on your page. Obviously More Wedding Dresses! is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding favors. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding favors then drop by for a look.