Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Wow My Thoughts Elude Me

I logged in to post on our blog and tried to think of a theme for this post but had nothing, so I am just going to write and hope that one comes out of it, which Im sure it will because of my ninja-writing-skilz, booya.

So the day continues to approach, 95 left for you at home who are keeping score, and we seem to be in pretty good shape. I have almost finished the website and once I do we will be able to send out invitations. I really need to get my rear in gear for finding a Tux for me and my groomsmen though eek. This is one of those times I wished I lived in the valley, becasue you dont have to shop around in malls for Tux rental places, there are several independent stores to look at. That doesn't seem to be the case here in the LC. It will happen though, it has to, since my fiancé wont let me wear shorts and a T-shirt, can you believe her nerve...what?! what do you mean she reads this blog......uughh Kristy rocks, um... I love you...:)

Something I am currently worried about is that my spirituality has dropped a lot since I started my current job. Thankfully it has nothing to do with the work I am doing which I love (most of the time ;) ) but that my work takes soooo long to get to and back from that i miss most church bible studys that arnt given on the weekend except for me and Suzannah's seed group bible study. I notice myself not being as involved as I once was in my prayers when things are clicking along ok and I feel like I am never going to get back to that place where I was unless I just stop working or get a job super close to LC. I didnt really look out here but its more of a suberb area and then that leaves Glendale which would be fine i suppose but I have a feeling the pickings are slim there. Plus at my current job my bosses are great, the work is great and I am learning so much. They want a commitment of a year though if I cant do it its not like a legal thing, more curtosy, and I want to do that and longer but its so time consuming to get to/back from my wife, my church and my home. And even if I did leave then it takes me 3-6 months to find a new job which I may be ok to do in a year but then i will only be at that job for like a year before Kristy and I will be thinking of moving out of CA so that we can afford a home and start raising a family. And what if it is a job i lothe. *Heavy sigh* if only my work was more inland or I could afford a place closer to Santa Monica. But that would only resolves 2 of the 3 issues. I would still be unable to go to church bible studies and such. Real life is tough I guess all making decisions and such. I guess I may need to start going to another church for bible study type things if we move, though Sundays I would still want to go to LCPC ( http://www.lcpc.net )(shameless plug alert) but this is all stuff in the future and I guess I need to trust that God will carry Kristy and i where he needs us.

So I guess the "theme" was you only live 8 times :P, hehe I dont know but I got to get back to work :)
ILY
F

No comments: