Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bye bye WoW...

I know it may seem like a silly thing to like...but I am bummed that I can no longer play World of Warcraft. I mean I can't play it until we move and get jobs and save enough to start the subscription back up again. I've been playing for um almost 2 years now and it's certainly something I really enjoy. Although it did cause a few arguments and some stress over the 2 years I played for the most part it was one of the only things I could do and completely veg out while doing it. Looking back now it seems funny to me that I miss it so much, because I do remember all the heartache it caused. (To those who don't know WoW is an online role playing game played by over 8 million people world wide.) The clashes with retards and jerks really made playing stressful at times. That and trying to find the time to play as well as the time I needed to spend doing Real Life stuff. haha This must sound crazy to those who have never played either WoW or a game like it. Anyways...I'm not sure this post is fluid and coherent. That's what happens when I type and watch reruns of Seinfield at the same time. All this to say I'm going to miss playing WoW a lot I think just because I played for 2 years and it helped me cope, so now I need to find another coping mechanism. That and I think I'll have a lot TON more time to do the other things I put off just because. Things like writing in my journal, organizing my life, cleaning, preparing to move, writing emails...I don't know. Maybe I won't actually do any of that, but it's nice to think about being more productive. HAH I could play the Wii again! I really don't enjoy having all these thoughts buzzing around in my head. Maybe it's because I'm tired.

No comments: