Monday, September 8, 2008

I guess I should write

So it's been 4 weeks since I've posted and I figured it would be a good idea to post a little blurb.
We're both working now. Francisco just started today and I started last Tuesday. I'm the director of a new after school program at Ernie Reyes World Martial Arts in Hillsboro, OR. And Francisco is working at Intel ... I think he does coding. Although you'd have to ask him what he does officially. My job is part-time, which for the most part I don't mind...then again I will miss the extra money in my pay checks.
I have a lot of organizing I want to try and do this morning, so unfortunately this will not be very long. But I just wanted to say I'm getting really tired of feeling all tumbled around and unrooted. I know it's normal, but I'm not exactly enjoying it. And I've never been good at adjusting to stuff like this. Although I'd have to say I'm better at it then I used to be.
Okay so more later. I think tonight I should go to bed earlier, so I can get up earlier and get more done. I'm feeling pressed for time already! ugh ... I hate stress ... or maybe it's the anxioty that I hate.
p.s. forgot to say we are moved into our new apartment. it's amazing! it's 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, 2 floor townhome. It's so big. And it's harder organize and figure out where it all goes with so much room. haha okay so it's not HUGE, but it's much bigger then our last one. I'll post pictures later.

No comments: