Friday, February 13, 2009

A week

Well I just finished a week of being an instant mother of 3 kids (11, 9, and 7), 3 cats, and a dog. It was an interesting experience. I did conquer getting up at 6am every morning! A couple of them I even got up at 5am. OMG ... I think I just passed out remembering that. lol It's hard to be "mom" when I'm not really mom. Of course Dennette and Barry's kids are really amazing kids. I still can't believe how many dishes they produce rofl.
I'm tired....that's for sure. I cooked dinner for them every night too! Even though it gave me a taste of being a momma ... I didn't mind it. Although I'm not sure I'm ready to give up sleeping in ... >.> <.< nah I think I am. I'm trusting that it will be easier when I have my own kiddos. I think that I will definately end up being even more EXHAUSTED though lol
Well, still no babies .... plan was to start trying this month. But I still don't have a job and so we're barely scraping by. Which SUCKS!!! A lot. *sigh* I can't think about it too much ...
Another thought on all that is that Francisco is losing SO MUCH weight. He's looking amazing! I'm so proud of him!
I'm tired.

No comments: