Tuesday, September 6, 2005

144 LOOOOOONG days

I DO NOT LIKE THIS! Okay waiting is not my strong suit....seriously. PLEASE! I'm begging whoever controls this strange custom....can we change it? I don't wanna wait that many more days. I don't want to be this far away from my fiance...I don't wanna feel like a failure because I don't know where I want to work or how to get a real job. Please...I wish I knew people that could help me. That'd be nice. But I don't know a lot of people. I want to be move back to Oregon where gas isn't 3.75/gallon and where I could get a job...maybe. HAH maybe not even then. I want to go back to school and get a real degree!
I MISS MY BABY!
Okay so this blog is mostly full of complaining...because that's how I feel right now. I'm sorry but it's real life I suppose.

No comments: